View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 00:54   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [cricket] Eng V Australia test (ashes)

My brain hurts from all the sums ive done already, and i cant be bothered working out either the "run economy" or the "overs per wicket economy", but i suspect Warne leads flintoff in both those stats too.

Also, the other point is that Warne is recognised only as a "spinner who can bat a bit" rather than an all rounder like flintoff. Warne's batting is purely a bonus - Flintoff is almost definitely a better batter than warne - but not by close to the margin that Warne is a better bowler than Flintoff

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote