View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 21:29   #130
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
So all I'm getting from this is a "he says, she says" kind of environment going on at the moment.

Fact of the matter is that when App were in this situation last round, they gladly went into vac mode (did we all forget about that already?) However now that p3n is in the similar situation minus us having a chance to win, and still going strong (i.e. for those who aren't smart - it means still playing)..

I can honestly say it doesn't matter that App is winning right now, p3n will always be better than App. Actually, that goes without saying. p3n aren't "pussies" to jump into vac mode that quickly, nor do we make t1000 deals. Although, I can safely say that Future/Illu/Apprime block had been hitting p3n from the start, and it's still going on, so before you point fingers and start crying that we ptargetted you first, which didn't happen.. At all until we did. The original intent from App was there from the start. But just to clarify, we don't really care. We're still having fun.

So in other words, App is mad for 2 reasons because i) we destroyed and humiliated them last round, and ii) we hit 6:1 which for some reason currently comprises of 10 App members? It's still constitutes as a gal raid, because first and foremost, you're a galaxy first, not an ally first especially at that part of the round? What was it? Tick 235??? To think otherwise focuses on how dumbfounded one can be. "Like.. Literally so stupid!" I look forward to the future rounds though. Not the alliance, you know. The next round.

But no need to dredge up the past, nothing to see here. -moves on-
So many factual errors.

First it wasn't the galraid on 6.1 that was ptarget. You started ptargeting us when you napped norse after hitting them for a few days.

By p3n logic that was probably a hostile act by norse so we should have warred norse instead of p3n.

2nd app humiliated?
2 Apprime 265,815,569 342,261,527 52,300 58
3 p3nguins 263,119,624 336,817,608 34,236 57

3rd "nor do we make t1000 deals"
No you do deals until p3n see fit to break em, which will definitaly be before tick 1000
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote