View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2016, 23:35   #137
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
You are correct p3ng did and lost.

I guess I can weigh in with some comments by being one of the few allies to sit on both sides of the block with and against ult. For me when we say 1 on 1 with ult we know that entails ultores the 60 man tag and also the sub tags. Let's be realistic Agar3s anyone fighting ult has to be capable of fighting up to 100 planets. I don't think I'm exaggerating that figure as when we were both hitting the likes of bf we sat in a joint chan and you told me you had 100 people picking your targets.

Are they multi planets or just ultores fans who want to play in a good ally is not something I could distinguish between. But when you try and make out that the reason people fail vs ult is down to your skill I think it needs some context. The war is unbalanced before it starts if someone tris 1 on 1. They inevitably have to get someone to help to match your fire power.

This round you have ultores astaures heroes norse rainbows and hr playing for you. No one ally can beat that so blocks need to be formed to support anyone wanting to contend against it.

Not all of those alliances have any direct control by ult but it's pretty obvious you as a minimum have 20+ astaures 60 ultores and then out of tags players you swap in. To be blocked is inevitable when you play with such numbers.
Tbh we've attacked ult far more then p3n this round So no we're not playing for ult, but yea we didn't want to be a part of the gangbang on ult. FL+p3n+ND+CT should be able to do this without us.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote