View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2008, 09:03   #25
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What is a Liberal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
How does this do anything but fully support the post you are quoting?
Well, i understood that the post i was quoting was effectively saying that people only care about things that directly impact upon them in the short term. I said that i cared about things that actually mattered for the greater whole, of which i was an insignificant part and thus only indirectly benefited from my own concen.

Thus, essentially what i said was more or less the direct opposite to what nodrog said, and as such it wouldnt actually "fully support" his post at all?

Did i misunderestimate something around here??
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote