View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 23:40   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is a Liberal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, no. I know that people dont always fit into these stereotypes, and that stereotypes fit some people better than others. However, i figured that at least for the purposes of this discussion, there was the assumption/presumption that at there were at least three broad definitions
no. definition is a rhetorical tool. a trick to win debates.

I think it is grossly unfair, not to mention silly, to presume that dda meant to create such an environment.

to put it bluntly, and this applies more to furball than to you, if you want to take part in a pissing contest then go piss

Sometimes people like to explore ideas outside of a debate.

I took the thread starting post as genuine in its curiosity