View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2011, 18:50   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Kaiba why do i always here "why do we want a this round" from you, what kind of round do you want to see? One where no one builds ships and just sits on 300 roids all round....

I Would like a set of stats THATS NOT FI/CO based
But fi/co is what people end up going. You have to factor in that its not just the stats that alliances pick their strategys from but also what each meta class brings to the table in terms of alliance defence response times and attacking effectiveness.

This is why de/fr is invariably the last choice for alliances ( i know not always) Because fi/co can defend it with a tick advantage, de/fr can defend it at the same eta and cr/bs is normally strong against it and requires bigger teamups to land on.

Im not pro fi/co but as t3k said you cant take away the choice for people to play it just because you dont like it. It suits a lot of alliances to play fi/co as a tactic regardless of stats - it just aids there lack of activity and is easier for their members to set up and play.

Even with those stats i would still pick cath co to play as, because it suits my personal game plan (its a bitch to defend against in decent numbers). An alliance could still play fi/co with those stats (and a few probably still would) it just means you have made a set of stats with strong fr/de ships for no reason
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote