Thread: <3 FAnG
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 22:12   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
<3 FAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Fang are having a more relaxed round with a reduced tag. Unlikely to be contending for numero uno, there are plenty new alliances out there this round though.

I reckon TGV will win this one, gl vikings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Universe Page
1. FAnG (60) 60 251 120,775 15,083 6,038,771
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary
re·duce [ri-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA verb, re·duced, re·duc·ing.
verb (used with object)
to bring down to a smaller extent, size, amount, number, etc.: to reduce one's weight by 10 pounds.
I'm taking it that FAnG are therefore now playing a normal round as the members certainly don't qualify as reduced. Just so an oldie like me is fully up-to-date.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote