View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2007, 17:36   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What would you like to be remembered for?

Like Dante said sort of, I just don't care except that it would be nice if people would be talking about my love making skills even after life.

Everytime when I visit GD and I see this topic title popping up I spend a moment of time thinking about it and everytime I really don't know for what I would like to be remembered for. I'm not too sure if that's because I just don't see it as something valuable or because I'm just an empty uncreative **** without ideas.