View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2010, 15:48   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
NFI reminds me of when eXilition played, when I last played three years ago.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and my opinion is that when an alliances like NFI are too far in the lead of the #2 alliance, other alliances' are too afraid to make war upon the #1 alliance.

Why fight them when you can join them?

I predict that a block will NOT be formed against NFI.

That's why I enjoyed the earlier rounds of Planetarion when there were Legion and Fury blocks.
Comparing NFI to eXi???
Can I have some of what you've been smoking please?

I predict a "block" will be formed against NFI as soon as Apprime (the most unliked & one of the most dangerous alliances) has been taken out of the race for #1.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote