Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2014, 16:52   #136
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Really the funniest thing with all this galaxy exiling nonsense is the fact that only 1 group like 15 people out of 800 try and manipulate it properly. and 3 of those + 1 late start are in the galaxy already - so thats 11 people out 800 and we are all freaking about it.
I know that at least two alliances did it last round at more of an alliance level. So you're looking at quite a lot more than 15 people.

Edit: If someone nudges me tomorrow night, I'll look for more precise numbers from the last few rounds.