View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:11   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
People watch football for the same reason people buy britney spears records. Cus its easy to understand and it requires a minimun effort of brainactivity to keep you interested. And for most of all, because its aviable EVERYWHERE and we get force fed football gossip 24/7 by the media. You didnt chose to become a football fan, media chosed it for you.

To this date ive met one, and only one 'true' football fan, that isnt giving me the annoying semi wannabe patriotic bull**** everyone else is giving me.
Yes, it was the media that took me to my first football match, not my dad and uncle. It was the media that made me play football in school, not a shared interest in a physical activity come lunchtime. It was the media that has since made me buy tickets to Scottish Premierleague games, not my desire to watch the match in person rather than through that big bad media.

Why didn't I see that? Oh how blind am I?