View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 09:21   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [BBC]JJ's Idea of a good weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I've found a couple of kids in the back seat arguing/fighting to be rather distracting.

"Daaad, Tony poked me."
"Did not."
"Did to."
"Did not!"
"Did to!"

After a while, you start wanting to have a car accident.
Yeah, kids in the back seat cause accidents... but to be fair, accidents in the back seat cause kids too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Actually you're talking bullshit.

The reason that talking on a mobile phone is bad is because there's lots of breaks in a phone conversation (like 20 tiny breaks per second or something).

As such your brain has to work harder to make sense of what is being said.

THEY DID STUDIES AND EVERYTHING!!!*
I don't care.
It was convincing bullshit. What do you mean breaks in the phone converstation? I suppose it sort of makes sense but I still don't care.

For the record, hands free sets should be far safer. I mean, trying to drive down the motorway even at 80 with my phone a hot drink and a couple of sandwiches I'm *far* more likely to crash without a hands free set to use my phone.