View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:59   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC]JJ's Idea of a good weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
To some extent.
However, I talk to whoever is in the car with me all the time.
A lot of people drive "subconciously" - they use the part of their brain near the base of the skull (which is image recognition, not active concious sight as such) and then it triggers the brain to pay attention when something unexpected happens.
Hands up drivers who actively spend *every second* of driving thinking about nothing but the road, and so on.
Learning how to drive is just making the driving process second nature and subconcious, so you don't have to actively think all the time.

I always wondered how i was able to drive mile after mile after mile and then arrive somewhere and think 'wait a minute...did i run any reds or do anything stupid because i cant for the life of me remember the past 30minutes of driving...'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote