View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 11:46   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.
1) mocking his chosen profession does you no favours, he lives doing a part time job and is good at this game. Are you even employed? Have you ever done anything of note in this game?

2) That's because what your team does isn't politics, it's scripted horse shit. Even the most politically nubbed person knows what you are going to do before you do it, you ARE that predictable.

3) I love how no one is hear is allowed to prefer something different to what you consider right, and if they do then they are subjected to all manor of abuse and name calling and sexual reference. Maybe it's time you grew up and learned that your own opinion is always right and sometimes different opinions can both be right. And just cos someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them 'gay', 'fanboy', 'dick' etc..
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote