View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 13:51   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Most entertaining pa-player ever?

There have been untold amount of threads along the lines of "who is the best pa player ever" which are quite frankly boring and repetitive. Then again I hardly ever check these forums so maybe this is 'old' too

Anyway, I was recently gobsmacked when I read a post claiming someone I regard as dull to be entertaining. Infact, gobsmacked is an understatement - my eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets.

Every galaxy needs its court jester type person to help stop boredom from setting in. Same goes for alliances. Maybe these people are also the PA-superstars that win every round? Maybe they're numpties that no one has ever heard of?

So, name and shame the pa-people you think of as particularly funny on IRC. I'm curious. My list would be:

- DIABL0S (quit r8, ex virus)
- Thunder (the only funny dutchman in the history of mankind? tis what sitting in english pubs 24/7 does for you)
- Tesla (not so sure these days, but 2-3yrs ago he was always worthy of a good chuckle)
- Ice|work (not sure my love is reciprocated :< keeps turning down my bp offers)

I could list a few more but I'll refrain from sucking up to people i regularly talk to on IRC. Added that so they won't be suicidal when they notice they're not in my list
newt is offline   Reply With Quote