View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 18:20   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What's your worst slip of the tongue ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
A girl who had put her sandwich in the fridge went to aerobics last night, her muscles are really aching and she walked over and said

"If I go down*, I won't be able to get back up again"

So I said

"I'll get it up for you" :eek:
I'd have probably replied with some sort of smartass lewd innuendo (i can't help it - my mouth does this before i realise it's not such a great idea ), so I think you had a lucky escape.