Thread: Nd
View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 17:03   #45
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
no you're wrong, we never joined a block and I'll keep fighting such idiocy (sorry). You have no idea how wrong you are here.

And you think that'd be fair or honourable or deserves respect if they in a week decide to hit Angels or Exi while they just fought/are still fighting a war? That's like kicking a cripple soldier who just got shot ...

Nway, I'm not ND so it's not my concern.

You know as well as I do, that in r13 Angels were involved in the eXilition block.

Or perhaps you can explain that when certain galaxies were booked in the LCH/eXilition block channels. why they were hit by Angels instead of an alliance in the block?

Granted after the first month they didnt take part in much block ativities. you were still napped to eXilition and LCH + there allies. But anyway that was a long time ago. and I dont really care.

I was mearly pointing out that there is a big difference between this round and r13. so it isnt fair to compare the 2 rounds.

as for your last comment.

where the hell does honourable come into play in this game? if a HC decided not to attack an alliance within there power because it was not an honourable action. I would advise the members to either find a new alliance. or get a new hc who isnt so much of a pathetic muppet who puts other alliances over his own members ;-) I know for a fact you would do the same as me, and not give a damn if it was fair ;-)