View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 09:55   #180
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
So much untrue statements in this post.

1. P3n and norse decided to hit bows togehter (not sure who approached who). Then after 1-2 nights p3n decide to nap bows without telling norse. Letting us fight bows and nd.

2. We kept fighting with bows/nd for quite a few days with Munkee telling that p3n would soon join in. Just wait for tick xx when nap expires. Ending up with p3n extend nap instead.

That's when norse decided oh f this. Let support ult for win. As a direct reaction from p3n's actions. p3n threw us under the bus twice. And bows were hitting us with another alliance. If bows had hit us alone, or p3n hadn't trown us under the bus we probably never would have supported ult.

p3n have never been the saviours of the univers. They've basically always been lets fight a foe for two days if it doesn't work out we'll nap em instead.

Stop blaiming anyone except ppl in your own ranks. We had a cooperation going but some wise leader you have decided to destroy that.
From obversation, it looked like that p3n got hit back and they napped Bows to reduce their incoming thus left Norse out to dry. P3n has always adopted this trait when it comes to politics so I wouldn't be too shocked at it.

This is why the Ult/Bows coalition is strong because they aren't p****** when they get hit and don't backstab the other. I know I sometimes sound like a broken record when it comes to p3n, but I'm not the only who thinks they are one of the most selfish alliances in the game.

It also looks like Karma striked for p3n as Bows have been hitting them anyway. Sometimes the best defence is to stick with your allies rather than nap the enemy and leaving your allies out to dry.

P3n are used to joining the bandwagon rather than leading an assault, and they are bad allies to have as they only look out for themselves.

Also, kudos to Rainbows for improving their alliance and competing, even it it means not directly challenging #1 which I kind of understand - it's better to have solid allies.

If you guys can't find a way to challenge Ult/Bows directly then you may as well just let them finish #1/#2 every round and prepared to be farmed.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote