View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2017, 05:42   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Redesigning the Overview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Either would be a very welcomed upgrade but I agree an app would be the better option.

I am not sure how much it would improve the population of the game but you gotta think most people are doing their computing on smart phones now a days and if PA had an app that would make the game more accessible to younger demos and possibly bring back some players from past rounds because of the ease of access (my phone is always in my pocket, my laptop is not).

Either way interesting subject.
Does this insinuate that your laptop is sometimes in your pocket? How big are your pockets???

Although I like the changes suggested I have to agree with the app suggestion. It's what PA needs to regrow or just sustain. The game is playable from a mobile browser but it is not ideal or pretty. I'm surprised in this ages when young kids make large amount of $$$ from app we can't find one person to make one for this game.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote