View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 09:31   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premiership Predictions 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Yeah. A friend of mine used to do part of the Brazil scouting. He gets free games.
What I did notice over the years I played FM (played it since the first version in 1997, before they split into FM and CM), is that they often have young talents in the game, who turn out to be awesome in the game. And then a year or 2 later, you see in real life that the player also becomes a topplayer and signs for a top team.

Ofcourse the stats are just guesses but alot of the potential good players in their database appear to become real good players in real life aswell.

If your friend did part of the Brazil scouting, then he actually went there and scouted the teams there?

What I also like alot about the game are the frequent patches which means you can play with a rather up-to-date version concerning transfers and all.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote