View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2011, 16:05   #35
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

Without reading or watching all of it:

I find it funny that the Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a reserve. It just prints money and gives it to the USA which spread this worthless paper around the world. The illusion that this paper is worth anything is kept alive by common media and all country chiefs involved.
The only winner is the FED who gives money and gets interests for it. In fact the FED controls the global monetary sector. The USA and other politicians are muppets/actors who have to credibly act like they are told. Anyone who thinks that Obama doesn't follow the same lords as Bush should compare promisses/real politics. You'll see that they both follow the same agenda.
Now there are a lot of conspiracy theories around, from which most I think aren't theories any more. Our free media has become a whore propaganda organ of the criminals which lead countries. Our leaders do everything to make us dependant on help and less self sustaining.

At the end we will be a huge manpower pool who are grateful for any work.

you see i brought this quick to an end as I don't have more time now but I'll follow this

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote