View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2011, 15:03   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I made a longish edit that pretty much explains why for an average person (the people you're concerned about here) the tax duty is insignificant: sure, yes, you're going to struggle to find a country where you don't have to pay any taxes, but you're somewhat free to 'choose' to which country you pay your taxes to, as of residence. I don't really personally see anything alarming here.

ps. how are the income tax progressions in US anyways?

"Your average annual net income tax for the 5 years ending before the date of expatriation or termination of residency is more than a specified amount that is adjusted for inflation ($139,000 for 2008; $145,000 for 2009 and 2010).
Your net worth is $2 million or more on the date of your expatriation or termination of residency."

For the expat linked to concern you you'd need to be filthy rich or on filthy high income to begin with.

People with above the threshold net income are really the 'rich elite' you're so heavily lined up against. Please read the edit on my prior post. I can understand discussing conspiracy theories but let's at least stick to a degree of facts.
Now ask yourself what would happen if the dollar went to shit?

Quote:
Yes this was discussed in Zeitgeist, probably.
You could listen to his speeches
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy
Particularly the Address to ANPA / press
He wasn't talking about the commies

Quote:
It's going to be curious to see whether the Chinese will give up on renminbi, or the Americans will give up on their dollar. I wouldn't bet on this.
My money is on (but not actually in reality) is on the dollar to go to shit.

Quote:
A PhD of economics probably has a better clue than an anonymous youtube poster yes. It's nice you've found someone who has a knowledge of the monetary history of the US in a political sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
I didn't mean to say what you were saying was any less valid than these youtube videos, simply that I am very much a skeptic so I will take everything with a pinch of salt. To me an article claiming to be written by a PhD is no more valid than a youtube video. It depends on the content and sourcing. Not to mention the fact that I've never been impressed by people claims of higher education when books and daily study can easily achieve the same level of knowledge.
I difference I see between Zeyi and Keiz is I see Zeyi is keeping an open mind and is asking questions on all takes. I see Keiz as compartmentalised.

After reading, then looking at it from Edward Flaherty perspective and then asked further questions of my own. Then questioned his angle.
http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/fl...l_Reserve.html

The first thing that stood out for me without even having to do any research was his take on presidental order 11110.

Why did he not touch apon the concepts of ...
11110 would end the feds monopoly on the issuing of the usa currency?
Also the Fed would no longer have full control in setting the interest rates?
What would have happened if this money been in circulation for a long period of time? Could have this bankrupted the fed?

I then had to look into other ideas that I was aware of but lacked the vocabulary like Compound interest.

I had found other takes on his answers but the one that stood out was.
http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/...isited_14.html

The 2 conclusions I had come to on Edward Flaherty theis was he was either compartmentalised or his take was biased by design.

Quote:
Calling it world enslavement just sounds. Really, really out of touch.
What if there was a prison where the inmates were not aware that they are captive but also taking the role of Prison guard by conformity of the other inmates who have the desire to escape by questioning the status quo... without even realising it?

(open question / thoughts to all)

Quote:
. Honestly, what else are these youtube videos but preaching something that has nothing to do with 'a sound scientific study'? The first signal of it not really being sound scientific study is that the author's doing a lot to retain anonymity. Probably because the banking elite would assassinate him should they find it out.[/i]
All I am saying go back on history with an open mind and ask "who benefits?"

Last edited by Paisley; 1 Sep 2011 at 15:15. Reason: tidy up - i'll respond to zeyi's posts in more detail when I have time again :)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote