View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2011, 10:09   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Really, can you admit you're focusing on it because you've watched a pair of youtube clips on it?
As I said It is a starting point to go and do further research...
See how far the rabbit hole goes.

Quote:
"Individuals that renounced their US citizenship or terminated their long-term resident status" (and further)

I'm done.
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...=97245,00.html

Subject to your status ... the good old Expatriation Tax.

Quote:
I can't be bothered to read it further: in short, it most likely states that if your resident status is abroad, you pay taxes abroad (pretty much like any EU citizen, would pay taxes to the country of residence instead of the country of, cough, birth, this happens to also apply to Chinese people). Sadly, United States isn't the only country in the world, either.
That is exactly what The Banking elite is counting on folk not being bothered.

I will get to NAFTA/North American Union/Amero with Canada/America/Mexico.
Also China police state will be the base models for government.

One of the aims of the agenda is a 1 world government and a 1 world currency. When/If (depends on how many folk wake up in time) that happens then that choice will go bye bye.

Quote:
I suggest you consider preaching about the dangers of alcohol and gambling.
I will get into this in more detail how one of the aims of the banking elite is to keep the people stupid and playing the rigged game. First I am explaining how the game is rigged in the first place.

It is all Interconnected.

Quote:
Great. Now that I've already stated I'm done with discussion, can we proceed with discussing the murder of JFK? I've heard a lot about it. (I watched a youtube clip. I'm reasonably convinced it was an evil conspiracy by bankers)
Here is a Brief summary
Kennedy made various speeches speaking out against the elite
JFK signed presidental order 11110
5 months later he was killed
The Rest is all physics and how the media / official story defies the laws of physics.

If you like to start a new thread on the JFK assassination by all means.