View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2011, 14:53   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
No, really. Stupidity, and herd behavior are probably the most 'direct causes' to boom and bust. It's not the car's fault if you drive it off the bridge.
Unless the brakes were faulty by design and don't realise the brakes are faulty until it is too late. Its not the Car (as it is mechanical and not alive) but those who designed/Manufactured the Car. The vehicle to transfer wealth from the masses to the few. The manufactures "sell" the vehicle described as good working order when it is in fact faulty by design.

Congrats on buying in on the fraud.

If you are saying Well learn to drive before you buy the car...
How do you learn how to drive?
Study the history (trends of high and lows), Study the rules (and how these can be used to advantage over others who don't)
The banking elite are very clued up on braking distances.

Refer to the battle of waterloo and the london stock exchange of 1815.
Nathan Mayer Rothschild knew how to manipulate the herd mentality by knowing the outcome of the battle of waterloo before officals did.
Nathan then speculate that napoleon won the battle causing panic.
when the stock values nose dived he bought it up at a fraction of the cost.
Not bad day at the office. It was done by design.

If you are saying well don't buy the car
Refer to my answer to your question further down.
Quote:
Can you elaborate, how exactly 1930s 'Great Depression' was engineered?
There are folk who didn't buy the car but still had to pay via being a citizen of the USA
Sounds familar with the bank bailout of a few years ago?

The choice between buying and not buying the Car Is an illusion you still pick up the tab of the car crash via being a citizen to the national debt (owed to the private banks) and the interest of this debt of the country you are in.
But very little are aware of this.

Quote:
I understand you're very US-focused because you lack the ability to think beyond to what the video feeds you. ECB isn't a private corporation. People's Bank of China most certainly is not.
I am getting to the Euro and how its is bankrupting EU countries by design and US trade deficit with China and why it is done by design. I am going over monetary history to establish trends.... Patience

I am focusing on the US dollar as it is currently the reserve currency and how it is going to go to shit fairly soon by design.
Reading your posted Url ... warren buffet knows the US $ is going to go to shit.
(the other stuff by king and shiller I will need more time to read up on)
NOT IF BUT WHEN and how this will have knock on effects. But first I am covering the history of the US dollar.
I'll then get into how... I ask that you take onboard the above before proceeding.

Quote:
Can you elaborate, how exactly 1930s 'Great Depression' was engineered?
You can either watch the money makers or do you own research on the following topics. Why not do both?

Roaring (US) / Golden (europe) 20's
And how the money supply was increases through easy credit.
for example 24 hour broker call loans.
Wall street speculations prior to the 1929 wall street crash, pay close attention to folk like
-Paul Warburg- -John D. Rockefeller- -Bernard Baruch- -Joseph P. Kennedy-
The contraction of Circulation of the US $ between 1929 - 1933 by the federal reserve.
Commentaries by economist of the time like Milton Friedman.
The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 (US)
The Industrial Recovery Act of 1933 (US)
The Gold Confiscation Of April 5, 1933 / Presidential Executive Order 6102

Question FDR motives as president in the 30's and always ask Cui bono / who benefits?

Quote:
In my country, I can freely move abroad if the home tax system isn't satisfying. The same applies to the US.
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...=97245,00.html
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...=96454,00.html

# Things that make you go hmm #
If you are still a US citizen you still have to pay the IRS even whilst abroad.

Quote:
The last left onboard is the person to turn off the lights. If a birth certificate becomes a commodity, it's certainly about something else than the monetary system.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63AH...eature=related
As I am saying it started off with control of money but has become something more sinister.
How the USA basically bankrupted itself. From then its citizens are now used as collaterial.
Refer to USA 1933 and look at birth certificates historically before and after... Do your own research.

Quote:
What was 20 years ago was affordable because colonization and imperialism were still more or less in impact, or at least the convergence methods were severely limited. Now, that convergence methods are less limited and we can't enslave negroes anymore, did you expect the west to be able to live above it's means without collecting massive debt?
Certainly not with the wars that the USA government has a Hunger for.
Im going to cover wars once money side is covered.

Quote:
Families were one of the key component of the 'folk' who took out credit irresponsibly in the US before the credit crunch.
I am not angry at the prey (as they are not aware of the trap and need to be made aware of it ... I'll bring up the topic of education when the time comes) I am angry at the hunters who set up the bait for the prey to take. Who want to skin the prey of their wealth.
Forclosures in the case of mortgages
This is why I want to say look its bait don't take it...you/me/others needs to make all people aware of the bait.

to quote Thomas Jefferson, 3rd US president.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs"

Quote:
Are you in fact able to go into any other 'history of money' except for that presented to you in the youtube videos by an anonymous author who sells his conspiracy theory products anonymous on his website?
The videos are merely a starting point... you can go read books, webpages etc. to learn more but for the love of god don't get compartmentalised always be able to see the bigger picture... The agenda of those who control the money supply.

The money makers video also points out trends like for example assassinations and some attempts of US presidents
Those who oppose the banking elite's agenda.
You may call it a conspiracy I call it history repeating itself.