View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 22:13   #3
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

In general I´m a big fan of what statecrafters would term realism - or well more neorealism these days, as the old-school realism is somewhat outdated in international politics.

So to answer your quote: I belive that despite the fact that we (ppl in power, or mankind) experience Wars, economic recess, various diseases, etc. we will continue to repeat the mistakes and mechanisms that spurred them earlier.

This is mainly due to the anarchic nature of the human being, and especially that of independent states.

Take a look at UN, in thought it was meant to be a place where everything could be settled, institutions like the world bank and other finacial - between states - elements were ment to have a likewise purpose.

The general idea was to make a big happy agreement on everything across the globe. What it turned out to be was just a figurehead - a toothless old lady incapable of getting anything done but diplomatic talks. All while States independently runs their own agenda.

I am for one not suprised at the current state of the world economy. But I´m also positive that after a downturn the tides will change for the better, history have shown that such events are part of a cycle that repeats itself.

Nice vids btw, they do a good job telling the story straight up.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote