View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 09:55   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Guide to keeping your roids for r20:

Just advance to HC in your alliance. Seems that is all it takes. Good luck.

Summary r20:

C-alliances were stupid. (called it)

Everyone fence-sat.

Most attacks had 4-8 people per wave.

Most the universe didn't get defence. If they did they were HC or DC.

Etd. turned out to be a disaster, but hey why test it?

All in all if PA would end today forever they would end worse off than before it started. Horrible round. Is this is what is to come of post eXi/1up era? For those that will continue playing I hope not.
This post only represents your point of view. The fact that you dont care to actually argue any of your points convinces me that you are just upset, not dedicated.

You can make a difference if you put your heart into it. This thread isnt very constructive at all :/