View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:32   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I think the penny has dropped.

Amycus, your alliance has quite openly been ther just to support a certain select few.

If you was in a proper alliance, you would know this.

Fact is, your alliance is there to get the #1 planet. Its taken 60 odd players to stick one person in a position to achieve this.

Heh.
I don't think destiny are alone if you look at it truly objectively.

But really it's been obvious that certain people are using their position to get them a higher rank rather than play for an alliance victory. This thread doesn't reveal anything new after the flagshipping thread.

As for Amycus, as a tuba I wish him all the best.