View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 08:28   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your attitude to drinking (and to a lesser extent drugs)

I drink for the happy effect it gives me, I'm not a fan of puking, blacking out or falling down so I never drink excessivly anymore (sometimes I end up drinking more than I normally would, but that would be because I lost track of what I was drinking, like at a friends house)

Have done it a handful of times while younger and learned my lesson.

I find there's no need to get so pissed I cant think/feel/move. Don't really see the attraction in that.

Though I can handle a good bit of alcohol and the happyness I go for is either, mildly happy or quite happy. Drink never makes me narky so I don't have to worry about that.