View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 14:13   #445
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Btw, did anyone notice the "strange" ball Heitinga gave to Casillas? If he gave that ball infront of the goal, it would have been a goal and it would have counted.

I don't think he did that on purpose though, and it's fair play to just give the pass to Casillas at the corner kick.

I know thomas Vermaelen once did it (defender of Arsenal) when he still played with the reserves of Ajax. He also returned the ball to the keeper but accidently shot the ball into goal :-)

After the kick off, Ajax reserves just let the opposing squad score to equal things again. I don't know if this would also have been the case in an WC final.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote