View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 12:44   #49
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe or UK Legal folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Does the person who crashed into you know that the recording exists?

Well dad phoned him up as i was working and too busy to inform him of a rough estimate of costs and to see if he wanted to go through insurance or deal with it differently. when he found out the rough cost he had some kind of spaz attack and began getting agressive and talking about mobile phoens and speeding.

Dad rang me to say 'were you on your mobile phone? were you speeding??'

i told him i wasnt and i wasnt on my mobile (even if i was i dont see how i could see) Dad said that its going to get messy because hes done a u turn and has changed his mind. He was saying ti was all my fault and that i was to blame. I informed dad that i had a recording of him saying it 4 or 5 times that it was totally his fault as he hadnt checked his mirrors before pulling out or looked over his shoulder.

He phoned him up later and the guy said 'your son was on a handsfree kit' (bullshit). Dad said 'but you admitted liability at the scene'....he said 'it was his fault not mine.'

Dad then informed him that i had 'accidently' taped the entire conversation and had him on it saying several times it was his fault.

He then got even more irate and blabbed on about how i was driving like a loon etc etc etc

Its all bullshit and the guys insurance company will pay out. I just have to get all the work authorised now.

Even his pathetic attempts at covering himself are flawed and riddled with problems. If he "saw me on a mobile phone---no wait....handsfree kit(?!) and he saw that i was speeding and he saw that i was flashing my lights....
why....and this is the best bit... why did he pull out?

Even tho his retarded fabrication is all a load of shit he chose the worst possible excuse to try and cover up that it was his fault. "I saw him but pulled out anyway"....

retard

£1900 quid to do the repair for anyone interested.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote