Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 21:45   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I sometimes wear the same clothes I wore the day before.
I sometimes do this, but since I own 7 identical black shirts as my work attire I doubt it makes much of a difference if I do or not. Obviously the trousers (a now notorious part of my attire) tend to be worn for slightly longer. Although even there, I seem to have some sort of special ability where even if wash them three seconds after I put them on it looks like Peter North has done about two hundred money shots all over them.

The only time I pay any real attention to my clothing is when I'm going out on the weekend. There is exactly zero people I'm trying to impress at my work (in terms of clothing) so I don't really see why it matters. I may of course reach some sort of ceiling where I can't get promoted unless I wear a suit but I've not reached it yet.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote