Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:42   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Putting a lot of effort into how you look for work only really seems rational if (a) there's quite a lot of attractive people where you work and you want to sleep with some/all of them
Thats my situation I guess.

Quote:
A lot of jobs it seems exaggerated how important appearance is and I suspect that notion will fade over time.
I often fail to see what the point of wearing a suit to the office where your only contact with the outside world is through a phone or a computer. I believe that in time suits etc will become less popular and more casual clothes will be acceptable.

Quote:
On Jonny's point about correlation, I'd say there is a definite correlation between those who dwell excessively on their appearance and the simple minded. It's a stronger correlation in women of course.
I agree to a certain extent but once again it is all how much people care about there job. If they give a rats arse most likely they will look after their appearence, however saying that I fail to see whats wrong with looking smart to work anyway.