View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 13:28   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Saddams death, tragedy or great victory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
There really was no real point in pressing charges for all the other cases when the outcome would be the same whether or not he was convicted of them.
He wasn't charged with the killing of my aunt or my uncles, yet my dad and his brothers/sisters feel that justice has been done. They knew that he was guilty, there was just no real point in wasting time by putting him on trial for all the other offences when the punishment remained the same.
Well, in my opinion "knowing something for myself" and having it "acknowledged by others/the world" gives me an entirely different feeling about something.
But ofcourse, I'm not affected by his death.