Thread: Galaxy setups
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2013, 23:14   #57
on99

on99 is on a distinguished road
Re: Galaxy setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
I actually PMed Appocomaster and pointed out this thread, thank you very much.

Also when we are discussing the unhitability of certain galaxies increasing the size of galaxies would be rather counterproductive, no? Not every suggestion is better. Things can always get worse. B-Butch3r is always just screaming random sh1t without backing anything up. Bigger tags, bigger galaxies? How is that going to make the game better? :/
don't feel it that way, it was no personal attack by quoting your sentence. and if you did tried to get the staffs attention, i thank you for that.

the thing is, and what i'm most afraid of, is that the players who are making these friend-forts, will come with the most obvious reasoning and arguments like, we've seen this and that, nothing will change etc. etc., we now just play for fun and make the best out of it... at least that is what i see them thinking, and i don't see those arguements adding anything to this discussion.

maybe i'm a bit too premature... please correct me if i'm wrong and tell me the system isn't suitable for the declining player base as it is!
on99 is offline   Reply With Quote