View Single Post
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 01:49   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2008/2009

7 correct (Utd, Chelsea, Pool, Blackburn, West Ham, Bolton, Derby) but 50 out. Ouch.

1 United - Bastards, sheer bastards. With two top players in every position. Winners, again. Unless the king canute finally has a stroke on the touchline.
2 Chelsea - I don't like teams with no formation but this one is too good to fail. mind you, I want to see the day they line up with essien, ballack and mikel: watching a 7-2-1 turn into a 2-2-6 in an instant is a gut-wrenchingly winning formula.
3 Arsenal - I ****ing hate them, but the team that faced West Brom is what football should be. Drop down two if Adebayor gets injured.
4 Liverpool - It doesn't matter who he signs, Benitez can't grind out wins. Huge squad means nobody is settled enough or comitted enough to push for second.
5 Villa - Strong all over, Agbonlahor is shit hot.
6 Spurs - Astonishing first XI. If they sell Berbatov and get less than two world-class strikers in, down 5 places.
7 Everton - No Carsley, no Johnson. I don't rate either, but its an odd side without them unless Moutinho plus one get signed up soon.
8 City - Good side, question marks everywhere. I think Jo will be worth twenty goals by May though.
9 West Ham - They were unlucky with injuries and lucky with results last year. Not too much movement, I reckon.
10 Portsmouth - Well, they haven't got stronger; Arry knows what he's doing but no european qualification, no way.
11 Sunderland - Lovely side. Wildly inconsistent in quality from decent to shite, but Keane will continue to polish turds. Trailed off last season once they were safe; more professionals in the squad should put paid to that.
12 Newcastle - Not a bad side, but can you seriously imagine them on a run of games? No outstanding goal threats unless Owen really turns back the years at club level.
13 Blackburn - Ince is making a mess of it and now has a very, VERY disjointed side. Too many 2-1s to be in the dogfight for too many long periods though.
14 Middlesborough - I always underrate Boro but I can't see what's there to mark them out. Nobody here would be a top 4 squad player, even the ones with a bit about them (Wheater, Alves).
15 Wigan - They can stay up. They might not. I reckon they'll get too many slightly-lucky bottom half wins though.
16 Fulham - They'll survive with any six players out injured - squad depth is good enough for this end, enough quality to get the two or three upsets in a season.
17 Hull - They've signed really well. Well enough? I reckon.
18 West Brom - Half-arsed in the transfer market; as Deffeh said, nobody home after the defence. Going down, surely.
19 Bolton - God, I hate this team and their manager to boot. Can't see a happy ending, not this time. Not enough going on.
20 Stoke - Shit, just shit. Well done to them though.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote