View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 02:07   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Facebook - Groups of Interest

I was just sitting at my computer, like I am now, doing not alot and I see a notifcation come through..

Dee joined the group Black Unity Group!- We need to support each other. Stop hating one another! · Comment · Like

Now Dee is my friend and ofcourse she is Black.. This is fine, my question is though, How would this be interpretated by the "facebook community", If it was myself joining a group:

Charles joined the group White Unity Group!- We need to support each other. Stop hating one another! · Comment · Like

I spoke to the girl, 'Dee' and she seems to agree with me. Its just funny how different origins of skin colour can do some things while others doing it, MAY or may not be, interpretated in another way.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote