View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2006, 00:35   #21
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Just to let you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
You're kidding, right? And seeing it's all decided, what imaginary influence are you going to make your husband (or boyfriend) believe that he has?
Well, I'm mostly indifferent about boys' names. I have a few definite 'no's, but apart from that, I'll yield on the naming of any sons.
Quote:
The ring, combined with the wedding, will probably cost you as much as shagging an even hotter bird (pro) for the next few years (and most likely even more often, seeing how often most married man seem to get laid).
Assume you want guaranteed disease-free. And that the hot bird is hot enough to want sex reasonably often.
Quote:
Only one set of tools. I really don't see why you'd want to make two holes at the same time with only one drill. (Note: If they are 'more' lesbian than straight, you'll end up feeling neglected with two girls who are enjoying themselves without your help aswell anyway).
Shall we do a quick straw poll on this?
Quote:
At the exact same moment you realise you forgot to ask her her name. A more polite 'I'm sorry, but it seems I've totally forgotten to ask your name' would suffice in most cases. You can also be a true gentlemen, offer her the drink of her liking, ask her for her name, walk her to the door, be quiet, polite and steer the conversation in her direction so she can talk about herself and you can pretend to care. If you do so, however, atleast have the decency to put up the biggest smile you could possibly do during the whole night so that, seeing she'll know you're being as fake as the average 'hot girl' on a random chatbox, the rest of the crowd can atleast enjoy your david hasselhoff-esque way of hitting on a girl aswell.
Perhaps you're right. I shouldn't be encouraging people like GDers to masquerade as gentlemen, I'd should rather keep things as straightforward for the ladies as possible.
Quote:
Or the average option which is in between those two, making you either sound like a loser AND be a loser, or not sound like a loser NOR be a loser. It's a win/win scenario :P.
Or you could just call her whenever you actually are free, even if that is a Saturday. If you see her a few times she's gonna figure out how busy you are anyway, so assuming you aren't a genuine loser, it'll be fine, so there's no need for any pretense.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote