View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 22:32   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I was wondering how effective compression would be, and how much I could maybe store with an ~80gb dedicated to backup. I've only ever seen 2:1 ratios when talking about hard disk compression, I was wondering if more was (easily) possible.
Not on things like movies and mp3s as it seems you've got on those drives, you're looking at 1% compression at absolute best on mp3s and maybe 5%-10% on certain types of mpegs.

Last edited by pablissimo; 29 Apr 2003 at 22:37.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote