View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 15:55   #82
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

well, in my "defence" going for gosu was a reasonable suggestion i made for caj since winning alliance wise was out of the question (cardinal hadn't left tag at that time), he who dares wins. caj dared and unfortunately for him it didn't work out because both parties (gosu/dest) put more into their respective #1 contendors than it was worth. i could've easily seen either of them winning had they thought some of their direct actions a bit more, such as agony's recall into a fleetcatch and caj not getting pre-def since it was fairly obvious he would have been fleetcaught too. let's not make the parts me and whoever else from ascendancy who was in pm with you all too big, the 'fault' lies with the newbie mistakes
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote