View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:49   #74
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Hehe.

Certain CT were in constant touch with VGN/ASC and kept fully uptodate with all events. It was never an issue.

In either event, CT command did what the thought was best for the alliance, whereas the planet in question continually played for himself even if it was directly against what CT was trying to achieve.

Hell, I dont know why I keep saying 'the planet concerned'.

The player was Cardinal, and now I would assume that EVERYONE knows what he is like already and that he prides himself on saying 'kaifux is the only person who can control me'.

In my opinion he should of never been recruited in the first place, but thats a different story
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote