View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 21:32   #673
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Dont get me wrong, i dont believe BF deserve to win. Infact I was quite firmly living and falling on my sword in previous rounds when I absolutely made it quite clear (albeit with all hc thinnking the same) that the way to win is to hit those who area threat to you (spore went after ult early etc).

But spore itself had the same situation (thefallen were above us, we twatted em silly, and then when spore could win, TF decided just to hit spore non-stop out of spite).

My point is (and it certainly isnt trolling), is that as long as it is impossible to completely kill an alliance, then avoiding war is the best thing, because winning a war just creates someone who will try and ruin your round too.

Incidentally, I find it quite amusing, BF were in a position of strength to win and appear to have thrown it away by hitting too hard and too long. What amuses me is it ws connovar who pushed TF into hitting spore in FC's to stop them winning.

What goes around comes around.

I dont think you can compare this to what TF/BF did in r54.
TF had infact hit Spore earlier that round, and blamed it on Spore creating a block against TF/BF.
This situation is quite diffrent, even though p3n was far below in the ranks, TF/BF decided to block against them, and then, rubbing salt in their wounds by calling them incompetent cry babies.
You actualy feel for p3n.
TF/BF HC team did manage to do something like this R50, HCing the FAnG tag, being in #1 and then blocking against ROCK, wouldve thought they had learnt.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote