Thread: Chat-Up Lines
View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 19:56   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Chat-Up Lines

I was at a not-very-close-friend's birthday do at a pub in Ed just after the start of third year or there abouts. She was well-connected, being a member of loads of societies and there was quite the crowd of people. Threatre-types, mostly. All I wanted to do was pop in, say "Happy Birthday!" and go meet my mates down the road but the hoardes or people impeded my progress.

I settle down with a pint and realise that short of kicking my way through the masses there's no way on Earth I'm getting in to do my bit, so decide to get another drink after the first seemingly evaporates, then another, then a fourth. On the fifth I'd been there a good hour now so decided that instead of looking like a loser, I'd introduce myself to some new people to kill some time while the hilarity continued around my birthday girl.

I spy a group in the middle of the room, disconnected, just three people, two boys and a girl. "Perfect!" I think as I saunter over, wedging myself inbetween the two lads and announce

"Hi, you guys don't know me but my name's Paul! "
Editor's note: the smiley face conveys the friendly grin on my face at the time

"Hi, I'm Alexa!" declares the girl of the group, who I had entirely ignored for my opening conversational salvo, before literally running to the ladies grabbing one of her mates on the way.

"**** man that was awesome, I've never seen anyone crash and burn that fast" was the simultaneous consensus opinion reached by the two remaining bodies.

I'd entirely not gone to hit on the girl, I was in fact more interested just in talking to anyone, so this came as something of an embarassing surprise that comes back to bite my ass every party I now go to as someone else thinks they're being a smartass and does the same to me.

In fact somehow, by the time I'd reached the actual birthday girl, even she'd heard about it but through a process of Chinese whispers I'd schlid (that's a sleazy-slide) up to the girl and just straight-up hit on her, slurring and with a drunken smirk on my face, and spent the remainder of the evening getting evil-eyes off everyone involved.

**** theatre types.

Edit: Yes I was more interested in the boys lolwhatever