View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 23:18   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I'll concede that but then I fail to see how they more effective than a scan planet
Questions of effectiveness, as I stated in reply to cf, are difficult to draw out at best.

Quote:
Not in this thread though, I just thought it worth drawing attention to it
Sometimes, in my struggle to write the history of the universe in every thread, I miss out certain aspects. Mon cher, my apologies.

Quote:
I'd like that very much, thanks.

I guess TomKat is also going to chastise eXilition for the 200 ticks when all those planets not in the tag were, I assume, attacking. Or is it just because 1up are taking slightly longer than anyone else to tag up fully then we must be cheating in some way?
I know. Isn't it silly how this rule that was created is so clearly not applied in certain situations just because there was historical momentum behind them?