Thread: Pa @ Tg04
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 17:05   #26
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
Re: Pa @ Tg04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
I think you'll find Chaos to be a rather stupidly anal retentive person (at least I have in the past).
Ouch that hurt

Quote:
However, in this case he's 'in his right', at least to an extent. As someone who obviously puts much time and effort organizing the damn thing, I'm sure he knows what it's about. Not only that, but I've only ever spoken to two classes of people who go to TG. Class number one was a gang that shipped up to have fast internet and fast LAN with easy access to warez. The second was demoers. Which group would you rather be working for?

Call it denial, call it traditionalism, call it stupid anal retentiveness. Either way it's his right.

And asking someone to get a life on PAF is possibly the most retarded thing to do, ever.
think of it this way.

Gamers = LAN Party
Demo scene = Demo Party

smash them together and you have a Computer Party.

TG was a demo party before. but since we've gotten more gamers and less sceners, we can't with good conscience call it a Demo party any more. (this year we had special tickets for serious sceners, AND serious gamers. to raise the quality of ppl in the hall. (not just get ppl sitting downloading pr0n and wanking off).

that's the short and easy version. (there are even more reason for calling it a Computer part than that.

ooh and to spinner. I'm sorry I was so busy working that I didn't have time to even set up my computer. had I known you had problems getting info out on the speaker and/or the board. I would have fixed it for you ASAP. next time go to info-desk and ask them to call up Kai in Admin:Core over the Radio.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote