Thread: Miami Vice
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 00:53   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Miami Vice

You're ****ing off your rocker JJ. Also when you're pretending to run an international transport operation featuring gulf streams and speed boats, it doesn't take much to understand where the money is coming from. 17% of $60 mil per transport isn't a tiny bit of money. And they aren't actually that rich, I guess you missed that line about 'are you prepared for your fabricated identity to collapse' speech. Also, I thought that girl was hot as ****.

I seriously cannot understand the negativity people feel for this outstanding movie.