View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 23:48   #746
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

"Easly done the transport shall be waiting outside the cave ready to take flight, I shall go myself to observe the procedings"
Opening the lockless solid cage as though it was possed a door, pulling on the creatures chain chain sharply.
"Know this, fail and you shall suffer, succed and be rewarded. Your life is staked on this little one"
Leading the creature out of the room of cages, darkling makes his way down the mass of tunnels stopping to pick up his new book. Outside on a snowy hiltop a large skinless beast of bone awaits ready to take flight depsite its obvious affliction. Mounting it as it lowered its mass the new creature obidantly in tow.
"Go my pet this night is yet over and there are thigns left to do, make haste"
Lifting its massive body up of the ground, easly towering over that of a high of any man or house. Rising strackly into the air heading into the cold darkness, its size slowly being wrapped with shadows and darkness.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote