Thread: Quiting smoking
View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:55   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Quiting smoking

I'm in my third serious try to quit smoking, didn't smoke for 6 weeks now. Actually it's not really hard, just tell yourself you're stronger then this unrational addiction. The difficult part to me is on the long run, the moment I'm not thinking about smoking at all anymore I need to take care because I start to believe I can take that single cigarette while drinking at a party because you know you're already cured or something like that ( ). The day after I buy my pack of cigarettes, happend two times before after a period of no smoking of respectively 6 and 9 months.