View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 17:08   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Going to the USA next year

We plan on starting in the West, and end our journey in the East...
In other words, I have no idea.
We want to visit the major attractions in the US that you hear about over here on the other side of the big blue water, such as the "Grand Canyon". We started putting dots on a map with these kind of locations that popped in our heads, and it seems like we can combine the following locations in our route
LA
Death Valley
Las Vegas
Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon
<gap>
Rocky mountains
<gap>
Mt. Rushmoore
<huge gap>
New York

San Fransisco would be great, but it's quite a distance from LA.

I must admit I have absolutely no feel for the distances, but considering the number of dots we managed to put only in the West and how they are spread out, I have the feeling this is going to be a very long ride.