Thread: Round 34 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 16:17   #242
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 Stats

As regards the apparition i'd be perfectly willing to drop it down to an fi class ship either, I don't really mind.

I'm not sure why you think the fr/de fleets are so superior though supergans? Personally I think the zik cr fleet and the terran bs fleets are superior to their fr/de counterparts.

I disagree on the cutlass for the reason isil stated. The phoenix change I would consider (for pretty much the same reasons as I'm against the cutlass change). Dropping down the scorpion an eta bracket would hurt bs too much in my opinion. Every single race (bar zik who, for obvious reasons, might not be excluded for long) then has a de class anti-bs ship. It would also mean etd bs and zik cr (and it would improve the ability of cath cr) could roid terran and terran are very easy to underpower.