Thread: Round 34 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 18:01   #211
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 Stats

Look, I'm not objecting to people who want multi-targeting stats sets. I've done loads of them and there are a few in this thread. I'm not saying single-targeting would be objectively better, I'm just saying it'd be different and after 11 rounds of multi-targeting that sort of change would help make pa more interesting in the short-term. What I would say is that the arguments that you've presented have been so blatantly wrong that I'm asking for one single person to come on here who agrees with you on any of those 3 points. I'm not going to ignore you as "being entitled to your opinion" if you come on here and say that multi-targeting stats sets are way better because single-targeting promotes fascism either.

Not to mention the fact neither Hude nor I are actually in Ascendancy.